Monday, November 23, 2020

I keep doing this

Sometime near the end of each year, I open up my blogs and realize I haven't posted in many moons. It's not that I don't have anything to say (in fact, it's usually quite the opposite), I'm just lazy and unmotivated. This year, oddly, has been even worse. You would think that, with all of this free time thanks to the pandemic, I would sit down and write more. But, alas, that isn't the case.

However, on the plus side, I've actually gamed more this year than in any other year in my life. Thanks to conventions going virtual, I've already attended five different ones this year. The last one was Virtual Gamehole Con, wherein I clocked 31 hours of gameplay over the course of four days! Good times. Add to that the fact that I am currently involved in five different virtual games, I'm in geek heaven!

As always, I keep chipping away at various projects. A piece of short fiction here, a novel there, an RPG product over there. Let's see, on the RPG front some work on Mutants & Marvels (I might get to run a game with some friends!); some work on the M&M offshoot, Mutants of the Steam Age; using Microlite20 as the basis for the Orcspendibles RPG; and probably a few other odds and ends.

So, what are you all up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment