Wednesday, June 11, 2014

One Page Disappointment

Well, the 2014 One-Page Dungeon competition is apparently over. The winners have been announced, and I'm not even mentioned on the page. I thought that I had got it in on time, and with the requirements in place, but apparently not. Either that, or they just don't list everyone.

Either way, my effort (which I think turned out really well) is not available anywhere. So, I thought I would put it up here, just in case anyone is interested.

When I first submitted it, the link to the required license wasn't working. It was a while before I noticed it (no one else mentioned it to me), so I fixed it and re-sent it in. I had thought it was still within the required time period, but apparently not.

Anyways, next year I will pay better attention, and hopefully get my entry in the way it should have been.

4 comments:

  1. Too bad they didn't accept it. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I might try doing some more of these. This was surprisingly easy. Maybe with a bit more thought and planning I can do better. :)

      Delete
  2. I see you name on the page Tom. Looks like they got it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ok. Couldn't see that from work because my network security blocks anything tagged as "Social Media" or "File Sharing."

      Anyways, cool deal! Thanks for spotting it, Tim.

      Delete