|Image taken from Geek tyrant and cropped.|
Iron Armor of Freedom
This suit of gold and crimson plate armor grants the wearer a +8 to AC, and Magic Resistance of 8. Additionally, all armor penalties normally associated with plate armor are reduced to zero. The Armor grants the wearer the following spell-like abilities:
• Gauntlets of Scorching Rays – Once every other round, the wearer can fire a single Scorching Ray from each hand.
• Protection from Elements – The armor affords the wearer immunity to extremes of temperature, the ability to breathe without air (underwater, etc.), and 60’ of Darkvision.
• Giant Strength – The wearer of the armor gains a +4 to his Strength score.
Shield of Justice
This shield is indestructible, and grants the wielder a +4 to his AC. Additionally, the shield also has the following magical properties:
• Shield of Melee – The wielder of the shield may make a free shield bash attack without penalty for 1d8+4 (plus Str Mod) damage, in addition to his normal attacks. If the other hand is empty, the wielder may make an additional shield bash per round.
• Damage Absorption – Any attack that hits the wielder’s AC, minus the +4 shield bonus, is assumed to hit the shield, and all damage rolled is absorbed by the shield instead of the wielder.
Example: If the wielder’s AC is 18 without the shield, then any attack that rolls an 19-22 will hit the shield instead, and the wielder suffers no damage.
This hammer is identical to a Hammer of Thunderbolts, with the following changes:
• Widow’s Sting – The Bracers function identically to Gauntlets of Shocking Grasp.