Friday, December 20, 2013

Determined to help

This morning I opened Facebook while having my coffee, and I see a post from Ari Marmell humbly asking for some help. If you read this blog (and the credits pages of your RPG's), there's a good chance his name is familiar. Ari is a talented writer, and a very good man, who has sadly fallen on hard times, like many of us.

Today he is attempting to dig his way out by promoting his writing. Ari has a new, self-published collection of short stories that could be of interest to readers of this blog, and others. I don't have that large of an audience, but if just a few people would share and spread this...well, you know how this stuff works.

So please, take a little read of his blog post (and peruse his site), and see if you can help out in any way. Personally, I bought the Kindle version this morning.

We are a community. If we don't help each other, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment