Thursday, December 26, 2013

First hit's free...

A few months I got this jones to play WoW again. Yeah, I know there are better games out there (according to all of my friends who told me to buy Guild Wars II). But visually, nothing strikes my fancy like WoW for good fantasy computer gaming. Well, Skyrim is pretty great too, but I do that on the XBox.

Anyways, while I was on, my 18-year old daughter got into it. I ended up cancelling after a single month because my video card burned out. It's been replaced now, but I had decided to forego re-upping WoW again. I really don't need the distraction.

Apparently my daughter wasn't willing to just let it go. She decided to start paying for my subscription for me, just so she could play again. Heh.

So, I guess I'll be able to work on getting my Orc Monk up in level again. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment