Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My World

Many, many moons ago (like 25 years worth or so) I drew a map.  It was the map to a fantasy world that I swore was going to be the next Krynn or Forgotten Realms.  I carved a niche out for just about every kind of culture I could think of, including Native Americans.  Cuz, ya know, they were in Dragonlance.

I think I still have the original somewhere, but here is a cleaner photocopy I found tonight.


Looking at it now, I can't help but giggle at some of the names I came up with.  Pretty generic and unoriginal.  Still, I also can't but wonder if the whole darn thing isn't salvageable...

Maybe some tweaking here, some renaming there, I could have a playable world to set my D&D games in.  You know, the ones I doubt I will ever get to run?  But, it's ok  to dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment