Monday, April 27, 2015

Sneak Preview

I managed to get the cover image done.  It's not 100% perfect, and I'm not sure I will be able to get it up to the standards required for PoD through RPGNow, but I think it'll work for the PDF.  So, here it is.  A sneak preview for those who are interested. 

The rules are done.  And though I could probably find tidbits to add in here and there, I think I will leave it as is.  So, barring unforeseen obstacles, look for 2.0 to be available in PDF some time later this week at RPGNow.  PoD version TBD.

3 comments:

  1. You can always resample the image to get it up to the 300 dpi needed for the POD. I've often had to use images that were too small natively for our cover images on the Frontier Explorer. In fact, very rarely have I had one big enough (I think just 2 or 3 of the 12 so far). It can sometimes look a little pixelated (see issue 1 and issue 12 coming out later this week) but that's not always a bad thing. It's kind of a cool effect. If your image is already fairly large, it won't make that much difference.

    ReplyDelete