Thursday, September 19, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge - Day 19: Favorite Monster (Elemental/Plant)

Earth Elementals. Though I have never used or encountered one in game (ok, I'm starting to get a complex about my apparent lack of exposure here), the idea has always fascinated me. Elementals are really neat anyways, but there's something about the strength and durability of an earth elemental.

When I briefly played the Warlord CCG a few years back, I had a dwarf deck, and summoning stone elementals was part of my army. The Slate Elemental was just bad ass. I remember loving the art on that card so much, that I made a Mutants & Masterminds character based on it.

I also love Ents, or Treants. But this is probably due to the fact the Ents' siege of Orthanc was one of my favorite parts, of both the movie and the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment