Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Basic Arcana is available!

Basic Arcana is available at RPGNow!

Description:
Add to your OSR game with some or all of these additional features:

•Racial Class variants
•2 New (yet familiar) races
•2 New Classes
•Rules for types of followers
•Rules for simplified Mass Combat
•Plus a lot more…

Basic Arcana is designed to give players and referees some ideas on how to expand their OSR games with some options that may seem familiar, and will be compatible with the older versions of the world’s most popular fantasy adventure game.

10 comments:

  1. Looks very cool! I'll have to grab this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your friends! :)

    Unless you hate it/ Then don't tell anyone... o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, what's the difference between the version of RPGNow and the free version you put up a few months back, other than the cover?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe the free version didn't have my variation of the Barbarian class. Also, I added a whole section on Followers and follower types.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply Tom. Despite buying the new version I found it worthwhile downloading the free one just for the cover alone, which is missing from the new one on RPGNow. Good stuff, I'm looking forward to a proper read through.

      Delete
    2. Well, that's annoying. Let me see if I can get that fixed. Thanks for pointing this out! And I hope you enjoy the little book. :)

      Delete
    3. Got it fixed. If you go to RPGNow and look at your account, it should be listed as having an updated version available.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Tom, yep that worked. Now there is a choice of two covers - one from each version. :-)

      Delete