Wednesday, September 11, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge Day 11 – Favorite Adventure I Have Ran

I almost never run adventures myself. I'm always a player. Which is fine by me. However, I have run a few on occasion, to varying degrees of success.

I think my favorite one I ran was for my Dragon*Star campaign. The first job the characters took (remember it was a Firefly-esque campaign) was to deliver a large canister and a scientist to a research facility on a remote planet. However, when they got there, the scientist disappeared into the facility, and the canister opened, revealing dozens of zombies.

It was a fun little adventure, and had a pretty good twist, I thought. It involved a Drow who could not use magic, and some re-animated, computer controlled corpses. The players sure seemed to have a good time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment