Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My first milestone!

Ok, in the grand scheme, it might be kind of lame. But, I'm excited to report that I have officially sold 25 copies of Basic Arcana (and 15 copies of Life of Rage).

Now, while that excites me, what makes me uneasy is the lack of reviews. I'm hoping that it's just a matter of people don't like to review stuff. Which is cool. But still...

As a side note, I've decided to leave Life of Rage at $2.99, rather than going back to $4.99. If you paid $4.99 for it, and feel cheated, let me know, and I will come up with some way to compensate you. Cuz, I'm cool like that.

Anyways, I'm still working on Hero's Journey. Making some logistical decisions. Mainly with the amount of content. As a one-man show, I'm not sure I have it in me to write a COMPLETE game. So, I may re-write it a bit as a sort of "Alternate Player's Handbook" and just make sure it's all compatible with other editions.

I'm also making some headway on Stars of Fortune. I really just need to get on paper my ideas for creating missions. I'm also looking at creating a bunch of generic maps to be used for multiple missions. I mean, come on, how many factory layouts can there really be? I also need to write the rules for vehicles. And create some designs.

Ok, so Stars is still a ways from being complete. But, I like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment