Thursday, September 5, 2013

D&D Challenge Day 5: Favorite Dice

I don't have specific favorite dice. I have a modestly large collection of dice, and I usually pick a set from that to carry in my bag. So, I guess you could say that the dice currently in my bag are my "favorite." I know that when I misplace that bag, I do miss it, and game is not the same when I have to gather an alternate set from my jar.



I have seen a lot of cool dice, though.  Mainly from other games.  And I am always on the lookout for a set of Orc-themed dice.  I believe Q-Workshop has some.  I need to look into their site again.

2 comments:

  1. I love your dice jar. Did you do the illustration or did you find it that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually a gift from an ex's daughter several years ago. She did it for an art project in high school. The eye of Sauron is in the background behind the knight. :)

    ReplyDelete