Saturday, September 21, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge - Day 21: Favorite Dragon

My first experience was with a gold dragon when my friend ran me solo through Slave Pits of the Undercity using the Moldvay Basic rules when I was in 6th grade (I obviously needed the help).  Since then I have always had a soft spot for golds.

However, after reading the Dragonlance Chronicles, I was totally enamored of Skie, the blue dragon mount of Kitiara.  He was an actual character, and a cool one at that.  I had read somewhere that some weird shit happened with him during the Age of Dragons (or whatever that was called), when dragons were eating other dragons.  Meh, I'll take Skie during the War of the Lance any day of the week.

The picture above is my favorite one of him.  I have a variation of this as a tattoo on my left shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment